Updated February 2021
In our series on marketing for accountants, we have talked about:
- creating a marketing plan
- how important a targeted message that connects to your audience is to your business
In this article, we will unpack what everyone has on their mind; how do we drive traffic to the website?
We are going to list out six traffic channels that accounting firms can use to find success in their marketing. Future articles will explain each channel in detail.
So, how can you get your message in front of the right people? How do you point people to your website and convert leads into sales?
Follow this list:
There’s multiple ways to get your message out in the world, but these are the six we have used ourselves and for our clients, generating great success.
To watch the whole video, click here.
Key point to remember:
LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION?
- Read the Complete Guide to Accounting Firm Marketing
- Download the free marketing plan cheat sheet for a super helpful step-by-step checklist
- Identify your ideal client by downloading our free ideal client persona template
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more marketing tips
- Find us on Twitter and LinkedIn